Brian began his career in 2001, helping clients resolve their financial concerns, educating about financial tools and strategies that can be implemented to achieve personal goals and protect what matters most to them.
Caring for his own mother who suffered early onset Alzheimer’s and experiencing and supporting a grandmother with dementia, Brian is very passionate about protecting clients and their families from the devastating cost of long-term care, providing them with options so they can afford the extended care they desire.
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Strategies
- Asset-Based Long Term Care Solutions
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- 401(k) and IRA Consolidation/Rollovers
- Buy-Sell Agreements & Executive Benefits for business owners
- Life and Disability Income Replacement
Designations / Licenses
- FINRA Series 6, Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts
- FINRA Series 63, Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- General Lines Agent – Life Insurance, Accident, Health Insurance and HMO
- Cy-Fair Houston Chamber of Commerce
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas