Kyle is a speaker, coach, author, and educator with a focus in Wealth Management, Legacy Planning, and Special Needs Planning in the North Houston area.
He began his career in the financial industry in 1999 with AIM Investments in Houston, Texas. Wanting to do more for clients, he joined A.G. Edwards & Sons in The Woodlands, TX in 2004, and he continues to serve clients and provide fellow OneHouston Financial professionals with a wealth of knowledge.
Kyle and his wife April have two daughters, Mallory and Kylie. In 2007, one year after the birth of their daughter Kylie, April and Kyle were informed that Kylie had a very serious Neurological Condition known as a Tethered Spinal Cord (Spina Bifida). Through his own personal circumstances, Kyle has developed firsthand knowledge of the financial planning needs and impact of caring for a Special Needs Child. He currently has a goal to publish a book that will inspire, support, and assist families with Special Needs circumstances.
Areas of Focus
- Special Needs Planning
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Long Term Care Protection
- Life and Disability Insurance
Designations / Licenses
- FINRA Series 7, General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66, Uniform Combined State Law Exam
- General Lines Agent - Life Insurance, Accident, Health Insurance and HMO
- Founder of Ducks Unlimited The Woodlands
- Chairman of North Houston Delta Waterfowl
- Supporter Texas Children's Hospital, Shriner's Hospital for Children, Toys for Tots, Junior Achievement, and Financial Literacy for Conroe ISD
- Member and Teacher, Crossroads Baptist Church
- BBA in Finance and Risk Management, Baylor University, 1999