Phil focuses on providing each client with an economics-based financial process to help maximize specific financial goals. With 30 years of solving real business problems, Phil enjoys teaching clients strategies to make money work efficiently and a path to a secure financial life.
Phil feels his personal life is complete with Gina, his wife since 2002, and enjoys his time with her and their two children, Isabella and Antonio.
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Estate Preservation
- Long Term Care Planning
- Life Insurance & Disability Income Replacement
- Annuities, Fixed and Indexed
- IRA & Pension Consolidation/Rollovers
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
Designations / Licenses
- General Lines Agent - Life Insurance, Accident, Health Insurance and HMO
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- BA with concentration in Management