Financial Services Professional
Sharon Lusk began her career as a Financial Services Professional in 2006. She is passionate about helping clients with their specific financial goals, for today and the future, while being prepared for the unexpected challenges that may occur along the way. She has 30 plus years of experience as a business professional and entrepreneur.
Sharon is married to Steve and has two children and three grandsons. She enjoys landscaping, music, and spending quality time with family.
Areas of Focus
- Life Insurance & Disability Income Replacement
- Retirement Preparation Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Family Financial Protection
Designations / Licenses
- General Lines Agent – Life Insurance, Accident, Health Insurance and HMO
- Heights Chamber of Commerce
- DOTS Ministry (Daughters of the Spirit) - Women's Outreach
- Lee College