Wendy Chan is a graduate of the University of Houston, where she majored in Finance. Since 1994, her professional career has been as a Certified Public Accountant. Wendy completed the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ program at Rice University and passed the CFP® examination in 2008, and she added full-service financial strategies as a complement to her accounting and tax practice in 2009.
Wendy teaches how to make money work efficiently, and she helps clients build a secure financial life from a young age.
Wendy is married and has 3 children who are attending universities in Texas.
Designations / Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant
- General Lines Agent - Life Insurance, Accident, Health Insurance and HMO
- Served as a mentor for the University of Houston MBA Women's Group for four years
- TSCPA - Texas Society of CPA
- University of Houston, Finance
- Rice University, CFP Program, 2008